Monday, February 4, 2008

www.com

So my first experience with the internet....
I got an e-mail from "Santa" informing me that I would be getting a puppy for Christmas. I thought it was pretty cool that he could get the internet all the way in the North Pole. Um, I dont think I really appreciated the WonderfulWorldWideWeb considering I was about 5 or something. It didn't take any real precedence in my life until later. I think my first AOL account name was LadyBaby101 or something. I named it after a horse I rode at my horseback riding lessons. I thought it was really cool at the time.

Other things that happened to me in the year 1994:
-I got stitches in my head.
-I got the Barbie horse I wanted.
-I realized Barney wasn't cool and commenced the destruction of every piece of Barney merchandise I owned.
-My Aunt told me Santa wasn't real. I began to wonder who really sent me the e-mail....
-The Lion King was released. It's still my favorite movie.

No comments: